A really quick update (since I’m writing from my new Palm TX): 3 interviews now under my belt, the last of which should be letting me know soon whether they’re going to offer me the job or not. No contacts from the other 2 schools yet: I assume they’re still getting things in order for round 2 of interviews.

We’ll see how things go from here with teaching positions. Otherwise, I’m just thinking about my final middle school course(s), graduation, and the summer job I have lined up (which is my old job, actually). There’s only 1 other local district that I’ll be applying to, but hopefully I won’t need it. Until I get word, it looks like more waiting is in my future.